Lead poisoning is one of the most common types of poisoning in falcons. There are 2 reasons for falcon lead […]
Capillaria is also known locally as ‘Alfarsa worms’ – capillaria is an internal parasite with lengths varying between 1 – […]
Coccidia are a single cell parasite infecting the bowels of almost all birds like falcons, chickens, pigeons, canaries and parrots. […]
This gland is located at the base of the tail in most avian species apart from some like ostriches and […]
Trichomoniasis is an internal parasite that affects different kinds of birds like falcons, pigeons, singing birds and owls. However, it […]
Newcastle disease is a viral disease that is contagious and spreads rapidly. It can affect most of birds wild and […]
It is a common fungal infection among falcons. Very difficult to treat and probably will lead to death of the […]
Serratospiculum spp. (lung worms) is an internal parasite that can reach up to 20cm in length. These worms infect falcon’s […]
Avian Pox Virus is a viral disease that is contagious and slowly transmitted; it affects most of the birds’ wild […]
Give us a call or drop by anytime, we endeavour to answer all enquiries within 24 hours on business days.
Below 18 years18 – 35 years36 – 55 years56 years or above
1. Do you own (or used to own) Falcons or any other birds of prey?
2. If yes, how many birds of prey do you own?
1 – 5 birds5 – 10 birds10 – 20 birdsMore than 20 birds
3. How often do you take your birds to medical centers/hospitals?
MonthlyQuarterlyHalf – YearlyYearly
4. Please select below the procedures that you frequently opt for (You may select multiple options):
Laparoscopy (Stomach Examination)
Pre-Purchase Examination of birds
Blood Works (Blood biochemistry & blood count)
Bird Fluid Therapy
X-ray / Radiography
Beak Coping / Talon coping
Microchip / Tail-mount insertion
Minor skin related surgeries
5. What kind of service do you usually opt for regarding your birds?
Out – patient CareIn-patient CarePharmaceutical services
6. Which of the below-listed hospitals / medical centers do you visit or recommend to friends?
Souq Waqif Falcon Hospital
Doha Falcon Clinic
Qatar Falcon Center
Other, Please specify
7. How much do you spend on an average per visit to your preferred medical center/hospital?
Below QAR 200QAR 200 – 500QAR 501 – 1000Above QAR 1000
8. Please indicate which of the following will influence your selection of a Falcon hospital / medical center? (You may select multiple options)
Professional / Qualified Staff
Better Prices (Affordability)
Better In – patient care
Any other (Please Specify)